Our state of the art facility at Bone Voyage Pet Resort provides your pet with a safe, clean, and fun environment.
Bone Voyage Pet Resort is a family owned and operated facility located off Interstate 40 (exit 312) in the Cleveland/Garner community. This close highway proximity provides a convenient drop-off for folks traveling to the beach or other destinations via Interstate 95. We offer the finest amenities for both canine and feline guests since 2004. Our state of the art facility provides your pet with a safe, clean, and fun environment whether it is a day of play in Daycare or boarding stay in one of our spacious suites or a fun splash-time swim session in our full-size swimming pool. Our facility was designed with the utmost comfort and safety for your furry friend in mind.
- 17 Spacious Indoor/Outdoor Suites
- 39 Interior Rooms
- 10 Private Rooms in separate room for smaller dogs
- 13' x 27' Full-Size Inground Pool. Private and Group Swim Sessions Available
- 10,000 square feet of fenced outside play yards
- Large Indoor Training/Play Area with rubber flooring designed to be easy on dog’s paws and joints. This area is easily made accessible to outside area by opening garage door.
- Facility is cleaned and sanitized daily and/or as often as necessary
- Bone-Shaped pools in Play Yards
- Playground Equipment and Toys
- K9 Turf and Shade canopies in all Play Yards
- Angled fencing to provide extra security
- Grooming/Bathing Area
- Security system with 24-hour central station monitoring
- Tours are available anytime during business hours. For your convenience, we recommend not touring during early morning or late afternoon when there is a higher volume of pets checking in and out.
- Please note: We are closed each weekday from 12 pm – 2 pm