Bone Voyage Pet Resort offers a safe and comfortable place for your cat to stay while you are away...
Bone Voyage Pet Resort offers spacious top-of-the-line Raintree Cat Condos which are designed to pamper finicky felines by providing a comfortable boarding experience. These condos are multi-level for curious cats to explore with built-in feeding and watering ledge, a resting shelf and privacy area for litterbox. Each condo consists of a top and bottom unit with coated wire mesh doors for healthy air circulation. Optional portholes enable us to create a multi-unit luxury run for one cat or multiple cats from the same family.
The play area is located away from the dog boarding area in a more quiet area. During the day, cats get to explore the large, climate-controlled play area with access to cat trees, cat walks and all types of toys to keep them entertained. There is also a large window which lets natural light in and allows curious cats to look outside and greet the customers who come to say hello to them! Call us today to take a tour and see our amenities! We are sure you will like what you see!
GREAT NEWS! You can now schedule all Boardings and buy New Daycare Packages right from our New Customer Portal! Schedule, Make Changes, and Manage your pet's Vet Records all from your Phone or Computer! Get started by clicking on the "Fetch a Reservation Customer Portal" button at the top of the page.
- All boarding cats must arrive and leave our facility in a carrier. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Required vaccinations:
Rabies (1 or 3 year accepted)
FVRCP (1 or 3 year accepted)
- Fecal Test (within 1 year)
- Proof of current vaccinations is required prior to or at the time of boarding. It is very helpful for us to have your cat's vaccination records in advance of your check-in date. You or your vet can e-mail records to email@example.com or fax records to 919-329-9894.
In order to provide better protection for your cat, all vaccinations should be given at least 7 days prior to boarding. Cats will not be allowed to board without proof of vaccinations. No exceptions.
- All cats must be free of fleas. A flea bath will be given at owner’s expense if fleas are found or a Capstar tablet can be given for $15.
- All medications must be in original container with cat's name, owner's name, vet's name, what the medicine is for and instructions to administer.
Medications in pill or liquid form are not a problem.
- Please bring food needed for stay in a resealable container or Ziploc bag with the cat's first and last name on the outside. Please bring extra food in case your cat's stay is extended for any reason. We can provide food for $2 a day. We are happy to accommodate special diets.